Plan Your Visit To Singapore Snow City: Everything You Need To Know
Visiting Snow City Singapore
Take a break from the sun and escape to Singapore's first indoor snow arena, Snow City Singapore! With attractions like Singapore's first Ice Hotel, ice bumper car rides, and an indoor Winter Shooting Arena, there's a lot to explore, making it a must-see attraction in Singapore.
Here are the Snow City Singapore opening hours, location, must-see highlights, and facilities available at the venue that will help you plan your visit.
Where Is Snow City Singapore Located?
How To Get To Snow City Singapore?
Lines: East-West (Green) Line
Nearest Station: Jurong East station
- Take the East-West MRT Line and get down at the Jurong East station.
- Take bus 66 or 335 to reach Snow City Singapore.
Buses: 66, 178, 198, and 335.
Nearest Bus Stop: Singapore Science Centre
- Take one of the several buses playing by Jurong Town Hall road and get down at the Singapore Science Centre bus stop.
- Walk 3 minutes to reach Snow City Singapore.
- Via Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE): Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas or Exit 13 in the opposite direction.
- Via Pan-Island Expressway (PIE): Exit 31 near Bukit Batok Flyover from Changi Airport towards Tuas and the opposite direction.
Know Before You Visit Snow City Singapore
- Parking: There is paid parking at Snow City Singapore for guests arriving in their personal vehicles.
- Winter Gear Rental: A jacket and a pair of boots will be provided to all guests upon entry. If required, you can also rent gloves at the venue.
- Attractions: There are several attractions within the park like snow blizzard, slides, bumper cars, and shooting arenas that keep the children entertained throughout.
- Dining: Singapore Snow City has an in-house restaurant that you can visit for food and drinks after.
- Shopping: The gift shop at Singapore Snow City is a great place to purchase gifts and collectibles.
- Arrive 15-30 mins before your Snow Play session to avoid delays to your slot.
- Guests are required to wear long pants to ensure safety in the cold temperature.
- Food and drinks are not allowed into the snow play area.
- Children younger than 7 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pets are not allowed into the play area.
- Refrain from participating in strenuous activities if you have any preexisting health conditions.
What's Inside Snow City Singapore?
Drift on Ice
Hop on Singapore's first sub-zero bumper car experience on ice. It is the most loved activity at Snow City Singapore, so don't be surprised if wait times go up to 45 mins during peak times.
After chilling out inside Snow City, warm your body by trying your hand at Singapore's first vertigo climbing wall. Choose from 10 climbing lanes of varying difficulty levels and get climbing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Snow City Singapore
Yes, toddlers can enjoy several activities at Snow City Singapore as long as an adult is accompanying them at all times.
Fountain Microbrewery is the in-house restaurant at Snow City Singapore where you can eat and grab a drink after your day in the snow.
No, Snow City Singapore does not have free parking, however you can make use of the paid parking services for a nominal cost. There is also a 10-minute window where you can pick up and drop off visitors without being charged for parking. Keep these in mind when you plan how to reach Snow City.
Snow City Singapore is located at the banks of the Jurong River right next to the Science Center compound. | Find on Map
Snow City Singapore opening hours are Tuesday - Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM, Weekends and Public Holidays: 10 AM - 6 PM.
The best time to visit Singapore Snow City is during the offseason between February and April. The crowds are lesser during this time, especially right after opening for the day.
Yes, Snow City is a great place to visit in a group in Singapore. They have great group activities that you can enjoy with your friends and family.
Yes, you can visit the Shaman's Souvenir Shop at Snow City Singapore to shop for mementos and gifts.
Yes, since parts of Singapore Snow City operate at subzero temperatures, you must wear long, warm clothes on your visit. Snow City Singapore will provide you with jackets and boots upon arrival as well.
No, strollers and wheelchairs are not available for hire at Singapore Snow City.
No, you cannot bring food from outside into Snow City Singapore. This is to maintain the hygiene within the Snow City premises.
Yes, lockers are available at Snow City Singapore at the Winter Shooting Arena for guests to store their belongings before entering the play area.
No. Children below 7 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult inside Snow City Singapore.
The temperature inside the Snow City play area is maintained at -5°C. Since the temperatures are sub-zero, it is necessary to dress in long and warm clothes when you visit Snow City Singapore. Jackets and snow boots will be provided to you at the venue.